Reveal Diagnostics is looking for an energetic and talented Radiologic Technologist. As you step foot inside Reveal’s doors as an Radiologic Technologist (CRT), your focus will be understanding radiographic quality and positioning patients while using our CBCT efficiently. We are seeking a candidate like you, who is passionate and looking to grow within this field.
- You’re empathetic and passionate about patient care
- You’re highly motivated and self-driven
- Positive attitude with a courteous and professional demeanor
- You have strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and with patients.
- You’re collaborative and coachable
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You’re a multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize
- You’re able to maintain a calm demeanor when expectations change
- You follow businesslike procedures to accomplish objectives
- You have great strength in organization and time management
- Communicating effectively and maintaining a positive interaction with patients.
- Communicating with referring doctors
- Assisting patients with basic HIPAA paperwork and collecting payment
- Organizing and maintaining patient imagery for CBCT scans, Ceph, Pano, and intraoral impressions.
- Updating patient records in salesforce
- Experience working with medical imaging (no CT experience required)
- CRT license required
- Strong computer skills
- Training will be provided
Details of Position:
- Full-time or Per Diem position reporting to the Imaging Manager
- Shifts: M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm (No Weekends)
- The position will be based in an office located in San Francisco or Oakland, CA.
- Sign-On Bonus: Up to $10,000
- Meal reimbursement when lunching with your team
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package including health care, paid sick and vacation time, holiday pay, 401K, and annual performance bonus. **For Full-time position only**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.